[Ti] iTunes 4.6... [OT]

Corey Knafelz corey at fuzzylogical.com
Fri Jun 11 00:13:19 PDT 2004

On Jun 10, 2004, at 9:29 PM, Christopher Murphy wrote:

> Perhaps if some of the more mainstream labels were to, once again,
> invest in
> some of the design we all remember so well we'd reawaken the visual
> culture
> that accompanies music and that we are, I think, in danger of losing.

I know this is off topic, but I can't resist... Perhaps they should
invest in some talent too, instead of turning out the same
cookie-cutter dook. What good would visual culture, specifically
packaging, do for a seemingly compromised sonic culture? I know, way
off topic.

I still buy music on on LPs, on CDs and from iTunes. And sometimes...
just for the packaging.