Vix TiArmor wrist protectors

Ritz, Daniel daniel.ritz at transcore.com
Fri Jun 11 08:51:13 PDT 2004

Well they arrived. A review.

Pro. Will do the job.  Precision cut pieces of 3M clear plastic stock.  Looks okay. I think over time the variations in the cloudy appearance of the adhesive layer will work out and go away. Detailed instructions and 1 year unconditional money back guarantee.  (Now I know why he splits 30% of cost into S&H.  Who would return something for $10?

Con. Not much for $10 plus $5 S&H.  Although to find the right material, cut it just right (and distribute it) I would probably consider charging the same. $5 in shipping got me a plain manila envelop arriving almost 3 weeks after the payment was made in Paypal.

Summary. Not too much money when you consider that it is to protect my PB investment.  No more worries about my wrist watch scratching the PB. If you can find a suitable adhesive sheeting, do it yourself. If Vix combined these with a mouse pad protector, it would be  a better service.

I love my PowerSleevz slip case, so I am not looking into exterior armor protection beyond maybe tape over the rubber feet or taller bumpers on the underside.

Daniel