[Ti] clock reset without battery?

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:38:00 PDT 2004

2004-06-30 kl. 15.04 skrev Malcolm Cornelius:
> Isn't it the base date for UNIX or something?
---------
Very possible, but why don't we have the same date in all Tibooks in
that case?

> Re "BIOS" battery Malcolm wrote: On the underside of the track pad top
> section on the side away from the DVD
> slot - or at least is on all the 15in that I've seen, I've never
> looked at a 12 or 17.
----------
I'm talking about a Tibook. Are you possibly refering to an Al-book
since you mention the 12 and 17 inch which doesn't exist in Titanium?

If you're talking about a Tibook – are you or anybody else knowing what
kind of battery and technical spec for it? I can find no information on
Apples site and would like to know what to have in hand before I take
the Tibook apart again for a replacement of that battery if that is
possible.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)