Vacationing TiBook

Tim Leverenz intimidator at mac.com
Mon Mar 22 07:35:45 PST 2004

I am going on my first vacation in over 4 years and was going to take
my 1Ghz TiBook along for the ride. I would like to watch movies on the
flight and then just general iPhoto/iMovie things once in Florida.

I am looking for suggestions to get thru security with no damage to my
Ti (I hear they are not too friendly to electronics), suggestions for
maximum battery life while watching movies, and any general suggestions
for my Ti. It is over a year old and still looks brand new and I would
love to keep it that way.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tim Leverenz