[Ti] dvd disk image

Silvo Conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Tue Mar 30 04:28:41 PST 2004

On Tuesday, Mar 30, 2004, at 05:02 Europe/London, TM Buffalo wrote:

> I read somewhere that you can copy a dvd movie as a disk image and
> then watch it on your laptop which is  less cpu intensive and hence
> longer battery life. Was a dream or is this true and what is a disk
> image anyhoo.
>  Thanks TMB

Here it is:
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/9830

I've found it quite useful.
When trying to mount the disk image, DiskCopy would often refuse. But
I've never had problems mounting the disk images through Toast

Hope it helps,
Silvo

Silvo Conticello
TiBook 500MHz/768Mb RAM/60Gb HD/OS10.2.8
iMac 1GHz/500Mb Ram/80Gb HD/OS10.3.2/17" display
E-mail: silvoc at tiscali.it
Cambridge
UK