[Ti] moving from Titanium to Albook

Steve Martin stevemartin at mac.com
Sat May 1 08:39:10 PDT 2004

I did almost exactly what was described, except I used Retrospect.

I put the new AlBook in Firewire mode and connected it to my old TiBook.
I ran Retrospect and did a mirror backup to the AlBook drive.
I then booted the AlBook and all was well.

It should work fine.  If it doesn't.  Your AlBook comes with a restore
DVD that will get it back running again.

Steve Martin
Smart Calibration, LLC           http://www.smartcalibration.com/