[Ti] Off_Topic: Are there OSX viruses?

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Thu May 20 01:55:50 PDT 2004

half a year ago i actually had a macro virus in ms word, i wasn't able
to trace back where it came from, must have been some classmate that
send me a file ....
anyways i found out that i had that thing through norton anti virus
.... it didn't do anything to my computer, but every file that i saved
in ms word (after opening in infected doc) was getting affected with
that worm and people with windoze pc's got it on theirs ..........
that was quite new to me, that it actually 'could' work on a mac, well
it used MS word and its macro language =)
didn't do any harm hough - and that was the only thingy i ever saw on
my mac