[Ti] Poll 19

Terry Houle houle at citilink.com
Sun May 30 16:17:48 PDT 2004

That would be an excellent idea!  Maybe Apple will listen.  Also speed
it up and maybe the G5 will do that.  I am a switcher but Macs are still
very slow for me.  I think Linux or Windows is faster.  Realizing that
is a controversial statement and not trolling just my comment.

--
Terry Houle
houle at citilink.com
http://houle.us