[Ti] new VPC on my Al-book

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Mon Oct 11 13:52:51 PDT 2004

Thanks to everyone for their ideas and suggestions relating to
problems with Windows XP on my VPC on my Al-book.

In the end, I bit the bullet and created a new PC in VPC, and
installed Windows XP SR1.

Now it is working perfectly.  VPC additions installed without
problem.  All Mac/PC interface operations (eg drag and drop) seem to
be perfect.

I have done nothing at the Mac OS or the VPC level, so this seems to
suggest that all the strange behaviours were coming from the Windows
XP (for some unknown reason).

I am just glad I do not have to use this Windows XP environment more
than occasionally.

regards,  Trevor