[Titanium] accessing networks

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Tue Sep 14 12:33:32 PDT 2004

I would disagree with this. My home LAN is really a Windows based LAN
(for my wife, mostly, who works at Dell.) Printing to the shared
printers under every other version of OS X was problematic at best.
10.3 allowed me, finally, to access printers and shares as easily as if
I were using a 'doze peecee.

That said, I do have some issues with one of my 10.3 laptops that I
need to troubleshoot.

So, perhaps I should backtrack and say that 10.3 *should* make things
much easier.

But the suggestions Chris made are highly recommended as a place to
start, and you might have to get that info from  your IT support staff.
If they won't support you, let us know. We'll go rough them up.

On Sep 14, 2004, at 12:13 PM, Chris Olson wrote:

> Nothing has changed between versions.

John Lyon
Former Windows/Novell Network Admin by vocation
Mac OS X user by choice