[Ti] no "more information"

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Sat Apr 9 10:59:25 PDT 2005

T Molnar <tam at em.ca> writes:
> Anyone with any idea on why when I open "About this mac" the more
> information button is not available?
> I am running panther (latest) upgrades on my powerbook 1gh titanium.
>
> If you have any idea on rectifying this..plz let me know..
> thanks so much,

Presumably, it can't find System Profiler.  If you moved it or the
Utilities or Applications folder, that could be the problem.  It should
be located at /Applications/Utilities/System Profiler.  It's also
possible that your copy is somehow corrupted - it takes more than
something with the right name in the right place for the button to be
active.
If you can't get yours to work, you might try using an application like
TomeViewer to extract it from the 10.3 install disks, or copy it from
somebody who has a working copy.