[Ti] Aging LCD

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sat Apr 9 13:34:19 PDT 2005

OK, I just discovered that I have been had! This must be an April Fool¹s
offering. What it does is dim your screen so gradually you don¹t notice it,
then comes with the sponge routine and brightens your screen back up. You
can tell this by quitting the application just as it starts to clean the
screen. Ooops! It was never dim to begin with!

jg

John Griffin typed this message on 4/9/05 4:21 PM: