[Ti] Re: satellite internet / DVB-S cards

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Apr 13 14:09:17 PDT 2005

There are a lot of unhappy customers with Direcway, but there are also some
who are quite satisfied (including me). To check out both sides of the story
it is helpful to visit www.dslreports.com and go to the Direcway Forum.

I think one of the factors is if you are using a different ISP who is using
the Direcway service. My ISP is Xplornet (was Lincsat) in Canada, and I have
nothing but good experiences with them. Their customer support is second to
none for any ISP I have ever signed on with.

jg

Timothy J. Luoma typed this message on 4/13/05 2:19 PM: