[Ti] How To Move My Acc't to the new Powerbook?

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Fri Apr 29 05:22:16 PDT 2005

Did you buy a new previously used powerbook or new from the store powerbook?
Since December or so Apple included the "migration" utility with all the new
computers. Not with OS-X install CDS. I couldn't locate it as a separate
download from Apple. You'll have to use carbon copy cloner to copy your
User, Library, & System folders to the new machine. Unless someone has the
Setup Assistant as an installer pkg and can send it to you.

John

--
"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt