[Ti] TI upgrade ?

Carbotron jason at kradcarbon.com
Wed Aug 3 10:37:14 PDT 2005

I just picked up a beat up(quite, broken topcase and hinges, but most
everything working nicely) Ghz ti for 450 shipped, and upgraded my 800
with the mainboard and HDD, the superdrive is very flaky. while i was
in there i did a few heat path things like new heatsink compound and
sealing the fan exits to the case and routing the backlight wires
neater. the other bits are working just fine in the busted up case and
are making a fine desktop. i'm going to make it into a carbon arm based
LCD with firewire and bluetooth or usb based peripherals as a
desktop/art piece. i wiped and carbon copied the 800s drive onto the
Ghz box and only a few programs needed to be re-registered. sorted!

	-Jason Economou
	Carbotron Composites
	kradcarbon.com