[Ti] PB Fan Noise/Heat

Jean-Paul Thuot fearsome.orange at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:14:53 PDT 2005

I believe that would be Ctrl-clicking on the file, and choose Get
Info.  Under permissions details you will see three catergories, which
should then be obvious to you.  After you've made the proper
adjustments (Group => wheel etc.) make sure you click the button at
the bottom so that the permission changes include what's inside the
folder, not just the folder itself.

Cheers,

Jean-Paul