[Ti] Airport Card Troubles

Michael Ramirez mramirez at mac.com
Tue Aug 16 16:37:10 PDT 2005

Chris, thanks for the suggestion. I reverted back as per your
instructions, but I'm still having the same problems. I even
installed a fresh 10.4 on an external HD and still have the same
problem. My guesses are that Apple may have updated the firmware on
the card, I see this "Aug 10 22:59:42 Firestorm kernel[0]:
AirPortFirmware: start Sta f/w download" in the System Log, my
connection from the card to the antenna is faulty, or the card itself
has gone bad. The search continues. Will post if I find out anything
more.

-Michael