[Ti] Dual Layer cable for Powerbook G4 400

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:57:30 PST 2005

13 dec 2005 kl. 06.20 skrev Chris Olson:

> LaCie makes some really sexy-looking external mobile Firewire
> drives too that also work great with a PC or desktop Mac, as well
> as iBooks/PowerBooks:
> http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?pid=10186
-------
Agreed and if Mikael does not need them to be sexy :-) he can get
them at very atractable price and at speeds exceeding the one you can
enclose in the 400. If I understood it correct he just didn't want
the visit to his brother at every burning occasion so the need for
one included in the Tibook doesn¨t seem to be a must.

I'm very happy with my external burner, though I can't burn from the
iDVD-program but have not so far found that any major disadvantage.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)