[Ti] Blown power supply

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun Feb 20 14:39:59 PST 2005

2005-02-20 kl. 03.58 skrev John Lyon:
> If anyone else has heard of or seen or experienced something
> similar. Just want to make sure I've exhausted my options.
---------
The cord to my UFO shaped power adapter for PB G4 400 did just the
same. But there was enough material left to the plug so I could repair
and isolate it again. Yours seems a bit different and the brake very
near the adapter (?). If it is possible to open the adapter it may be
worth trying to cut the cord a bit and attach it again. The shortcut
did no damage to neither the adapter, nor the PowerBook in my case.

Here are to links to adapters which should be alternatives in case you
will have to do a replacement.

http://store.mcetech.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=MTOS&Category_Code=ACCACAUTOADPT
Tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/6cmvf

<http://www.madsonline.com/index.html?ggap.html~mainFrame> Expansive
but tiny

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
Seen my 13 feb 2005 stolen designed sadelbags?
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/Current_pictures/Menu60.html>
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)