[Ti] Question for the great and powerfull, er, uh Woz...

Mike Bigley bigley at mac.com
Tue Jun 7 07:44:37 PDT 2005

>>Apple is surely expecting something special and unknown (today) by
>>the time this ships. That's my opinion. The future probably holds
>>processor advantages for Intel.
>
>It may, but what Intel has today is less than impressive, and their
>track record is one of being a marketing machine instead of
>delivering the best product.

Paul Otellini, is relatively new as CEO of Intel and I will point to
Steve Jobs return to Apple as to what a difference a CEO can make.
Even prior to this deal, Otellini almost gushed in complementing
Apple; imagine Intel with a Jobs attitude.  We could be in for the
most exciting time of our lives as Apple users!

-Mike