[Ti] Wireless card

Dick Grable rgrable at mac.com
Tue Mar 1 16:01:19 PST 2005

You can install an original Airport card if you can find one. This will give
you 'B' wireless which is more than internet connections can provide anyway.

Find a Broadcom based PCMCIA card which works with the built-in Airport
software. This will give you 'G' wireless which is faster for computer to
computer.

Or finally do what I wound up doing. Purchase drivers from orangeware.com
for $15 and pick up a Atheros based PCMCIA card for Super-G which is
slightly faster than 100 base ethernet. Again this is only going to help for
computer to computer. Got my cards and router at Comp USA for $20 each for
the cards and $30 for the Super-G router (AT&T). Of course shipping and
sales tax add a bit. Hope this helps a bit.