[Ti] Re: TiBook display take-apart, Additional info 2 +Paint

Alan Vonderhaar alvonder at fuse.net
Thu Mar 3 13:26:57 PST 2005

Sounds good -- what paint did you use, Jesper?
On Mar 3, 2005, at 2:27 PM, Jesper Grundström wrote:

Refitting
<clip>
Additional tip: I used the opportunity to Paint the TiBook edge.
I have had some serious color flaking at the plastic/carbon? edge and
took the opportunity to repaint the edge when everything was apart.
Took all the old two layers of color away, grinded and did some serious
masking before spraying. Looks really good – a lot better than TiPaint
etc!