[Ti] Connecting to Motorola Razor Phone (Off Topic)

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Fri May 27 13:55:55 PDT 2005

Tell us your real feelings Woz and Shawn.. :) I love mine more than I
thought I would - and as far as any Moto phone goes. It's a ton
better than my Moto v.600 that I stomped on.  Yea yea, I know the
Motorola UI is bad and that compared to my wife's Samsung, I can't
see the menu as well,  BUT:  it doesn't beep much when it's in my
pocket (other stuff hitting the volume keys,) and it does charge from
a usb adapter.! I cant find any other phone that's small, got a flip
cover and supports BT. I got mine unlocked and not from Cingular, so
it uses the various sim cards I need to use (incl. t-mobile in the US
and western Europe, Cosmote in Greece and PTN in Australia and the
South Pacific). I figure it will last me  a year or two until THE
phone arrives. it is in summary - mostly harmless.

David