[Ti] Connecting to Motorola Razor Phone (Off Topic)

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Fri May 27 17:49:08 PDT 2005

On 5/27/05 7:23 PM, "Simon Chapman" <sc at pr100.com> wrote:

> And this is probably unique to the UK but I can't even attach a photo to a
> message because, allegedly, two of the biggest networks here, Orange (mine)
> and Vodaphone can't get their multimedia conflicts resolved after two years
> of trying.

That scenario may be unique but attaching a photo to a message is certainly
convoluted. And, to make matters worse, when you try to send a photo to your
blog, Cingular here in the US attaches no less than *7* advertising messages
to your photo.

A call to Cingular to complain about them charging me for email and yet
advertising on my blog for free elicited, "Oh, we don't do that." When I
tried to show them by giving them my blog address so they could see for
themselves, they said, "We don't have access to the Internet here."

> So, yes it's beautiful. But yes, it's cr*p.

Amen.

--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer