[Ti] PB battery won't recharge

Alcovia at aol.com Alcovia at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 16:55:45 PST 2005

My PB battery won't recharge, I was not able to copy the info fast enough
before it went dead. Can I recharge it myself? It won't recharge with the normal
way. Will I have to buy a new battery? Is a recharged battery a good deal,
79.00? Or should I go with an upgraded battery?

Bought my Ti on E-bay and after 6 months had to replace optical drive, fw
port dead, and now the battery. Bought a PCMCIA FW card to replace dead FW port,
inserted it in the slot, works great. So many things going on the BP I'm
wondering if I should throw in the towel and save for a new BP. Or continue sinking
more $$ into this one. Any thoughts?

Booting is a hit or miss event. Most the time it would start up, with the
apple symbol then spinning ball.

G4 667, Ti 1GB RAM

Sophia