[Ti] Re: Mactel powerbooks coming...when?

Matt Kibildis mksolid at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 04:41:01 PST 2005

I'm just confused by the Intel-hater arguments on here.  Everyone
keeps using terms like "quad-core" and "64 bit" and how those terms
make everything better, but the benchmarks in software applications
show that Intel PCs either get the same results or better when
compared to a similar powerPC machine.

The Proof is in the Pudding.

On 11/14/05, Lists <lists at tntluoma.com> wrote:

> On Nov 14, 2005, at 7:05 PM, John Griffin wrote:
>

> PS: Haven't we had this discussion before? I answer my own question: we
> probably have, but it is fun anyway...
> Of course we have.  And we will continue to have.
>
> And I personally find it about as much fun as much as I'd expect it would be
> to take a nail gun to my genitals.
>
> But some people are apparently into beating dead horses.

Your friends confine you in their worlds,
one by one, a string of pearls.