[Ti] Re: Powerbook MacIntel... Pure RUMORS

Carlos Fernando Hernandez nandoz at cln.megared.net.mx
Sat Nov 26 08:54:59 PST 2005

Dear  PB users,

As I have read your comments in the past days, it seems the heat when up pretty fast. But my
point was to know if any of you have any based rumor to support my decision of buying a
PPC or maybe a new powerbook (intel inside) on jan or feb.

I have read a lot in the rumors sites and all seems to: iBooks will be the first laptops to be
ship with intel processors, a few months later will be PowerBooks (hope they give us a
Double Core CPU).

Why do I think this?
Well, many suppliers in Mexico are out-stock of iBooks since a few months ago and can't re-
supply their stocks of it (mmhhh #1), powerbooks are walking pretty slow and we have a real
faster processors speeds on the Intel based laptops (CPU processes speed), so the next step
for a "best performance laptop from mac" is processor upgrade not the nice things we just
saw in the last rev (mmmHH #2). And Laptops are the major marketshare in Apples sales
revenue (mmmh #3).

So, unless Apple is designing Leopard to be ship either Mac PPC/Intel plattaform and PC
(selected models) plataform next year. Will be getting new powerbooks by early spring
season.

Carlos,
 --
PB G4 800mhz 15", PB G4 1Ghz 17", PB G4 667 15" & PB G4 1.33Ghz 12"
Quizás tienes la sabiduría para dar un buen consejo, pero quien sabe como seguirlo... es mas

You may be wise enough to give an advice, but who knows how to follow the good advice...
wiser is.