[Ti] Re: Powerbook MacIntel...

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Sat Nov 26 17:26:11 PST 2005

On 11/26/05 7:13 PM, "Chris Olson" <chris.olson at astcomm.net> wrote:

> Shawn, as usual, you don't have the knowledge to take part in any
> technical discourse, and have demonstrated a blatant disregard for
> the legal rights of other list members who have sent you offlist
> email.

LMAO Chris, are you saying I have no rights when it comes to people
communicating with me (that is, sending me email unrequested) but that they
have "rights" when it comes to what I do with that unrequested email?

Interesting how you seem to be defending the "rights" of some but not of
all. In other words, you defend what is convenient for you.

You will notice that not once have I taken the childish action of requesting
that the people who have emailed me off list not do so?

Why do you think that is, Chris?

And why is it that you keep complaining about off topic messages but yet,
keep perpetuating them? And why is it that you, as usual, ignore questions
put to you? Don't like the answers?

> I do believe you received an email with a specific copyright
> declaration,

And what you believe is, as usual, irrelevant to the discussion.

> Your actions speak for themselves

Yes, they do. They always have. Unlike you, I have no need to hide behind
veiled and idle threats. I say what I mean and don't hide behind my words.

> and I do believe you've made several kill filters here today,

Whoop-de-doo. Anyone small minded enough to put me in a kill filter is not
someone I wish to communicate with regardless.

> as well as opening yourself to litigation,

LOL Not likely, Chris.

> Enough is enough.

So does that mean that you won't respond? I'm sure a lot of people would
appreciate that. After all, you're the one complaining about off topic
posts.

>  I think most people have now read between the lines of your shenanigans.

LOL

> Folks, don't feed the troll - either off-list or on.

Again with the lame name calling. Come on Chris - at least respect this list
enough to work at being an ass.
--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer