[Ti] Power adapters

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Mon Oct 17 12:55:32 PDT 2005

Steve

I support 15 Powerbooks and iBooks - I have a stack of 6 dead white
power bricks on the shelf to my left.  It's funny, 'cause everyone
with the old flying saucers are running fine.  Heck, even a Pismo's
black brick is still powering fine.

Chalk it up to QC failures and cost savings? <sigh>

Peter

On Oct 17, 2005, at 2:04 PM, Steve Wozniak wrote:

> I have had about 6 of these 65W adapters go bad this year, right in
> my home.
> I'm a bit pissed because if it happened to me a half dozen times in
> a year, it's probably happening to many more.

A little computer haiku:
I can't remember
the last time I restarted
I love OS X
uptime: 4 days , 5:05
This message sent with Mail.app 2.0.2 on Mac OS X 10.4.2
pkrug at mac.com