[Ti] Will Apple drop its OS?

Timothy D. Naegele tdnaegele.associates at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 15:39:34 PDT 2006

John Griffin makes the point:

"Most computer analysts have rated the Mac operating system as being
superior to Windows, so we are about to see a great opportunity for
people to discover why."

Perhaps so, but I have seen a deterioration of the Safari browser in
the last year, with far too many crashes; and thus, for all intents
and purposes, I have stopped using it.  Firefox 1.5 is superior.

Also, as I mentioned before, won't software developers really decide
the Mac OS's future?  In other words, if Windows is running on Macs,
why keep developing costly and unique software just for the Mac OS?
Maybe it will happen for a while, but aren't we witnessing the
beginning of the end of the Mac OS?

Timothy D. Naegele
www.naegele.com