[Ti] Will Apple drop its OS?

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Thu Apr 6 11:42:17 PDT 2006

At 1:30 PM -0500, 4/6/06, Chris Olson wrote:

>I went to /Applications, pressed Command A, Ctl click and select
>"Open".  It crashed it in front of God and everybody, right there in
>the store.

O my goodness !!!

It crashed just because you were asking it to Open 40+ applications
at the same time? Shame on Apple. They should allow us to do that
without crashing. Don't they know that is how we want to use the
computer? That is definitely a real world test that we should all
expect our computers to be able to handle without a problem. If any
computer of mine couldn't open 40+ applications at one time, I'd
definitely have a problem with it. Thanks for letting us know of this
serious flaw.
--

Robert Ameeti

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is the day they start making vacuum cleaners.