[Ti] MacBook Pro 17" released

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Mon Apr 24 22:59:44 PDT 2006

25 apr 2006 kl. 01.16 skrev alexandre:
> …but that's exactly the point. if there is no speed benefit, then
> why upgrade?
------------
The suggestion was that you had to start XP to run AdobeSuite and I
considered that to "go over the river to get the water" (direct
translation of swedish proverb), when it would work in Rosetta.

However as I stated you will get the speed in all Apples own programs
and in many more. So if you only uses Adobe OK wait! :-)

My reason for waiting is the bank account and that I would like to
get version 2 or 3 of MacBook so the baby problems are rolled out. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)