[Ti] Your opinions about using/ not using DiskWarrior for Tiger (3.0.3)+ problems using Mail & PS CS2

Ettenberg Frank frank.ettenberg at chello.at
Wed Dec 13 08:24:37 PST 2006

Dear List,  I have noticed that Photoshop CS2 & the Mail program
occasionally have attacks of the mysteriously long-turning
rainbow wheel - when I just start using these programs on my 1.67 G4
aluminum PB.  I have 1.5 gig ram installed-so why should there be
this slowdown?  Would using Disk Warrior for Tiger help or not?  I
have a feeling that the problems with the above apps is a separate
issue.  In any event I'd appreciate your opinions on the validity of
using DW at all...& what I might do - if anything - to remedy these
chronic software problems.    Thx   Frank Ettenberg