[Ti] Best place to buy TiG4 ram?

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Fri Feb 3 05:02:20 PST 2006

T Molnar said:

>Sending to Paris France is like $21 USD international FedEx,
>$ 4 USD more than I paid or $ 4.5 Canadian or $ 3 Euro's

Last time I checked, 1-2 years ago, for a 256MB chip, they and several
other sites wanted to charge about $50 or more for the freight and about
$40 or so for the chip.

Second hand, I pay about $6 freight for 2 chips.

As I said, different sites have different freight cost, so one can't
compare raw chip price to know who has the lowest price for the chip you
want. I guess this depends on the carriers they use. Too bad the customer
can't choos more often though.