[Ti] Best place to buy TiG4 ram?

T Molnar tam at em.ca
Fri Feb 3 10:55:04 PST 2006

$ 50 ?? wow that's a nifty price to charge for carting a few grams of
ram ?

$6 Freight? that' s a great price.
Is that just regular mail?

I did that once with a company.   They wanted like $ 20 to ship 4 small
screws.
I said put it in the mail and of course it cost like $1 came in about
the same amount of
time as a their other options.  Go figure LOL :-)

I think it doesn't hurt to ask for something small to be mailed direct
maybe that's
an option with some.

I know I rambled on about OWC but its just that you can cost it out
exactly.
As they say, its often better to deal with the "Devil you know than the
Devil you don't know." :-)

What actually gets my goat is how apple seems to set up their ram
selection choices when you buy a new laptop
to really make the consumer pay through the nose for trying have a
larger single chip with 1 slot open for
future add-in.   But that's business I guess.  Hopefully the Intel
switch will allow much cheaper ram options.

regards,
tim

ps. Mikael where on the planet are you?  geographically?