[Ti] Wireless cards that work with G4 Powerbook

Edmund White ewwhite at mac.com
Sun Feb 5 11:02:54 PST 2006

The site doesn¹t require registration. You have to copy and paste the entire
<http://www.EVDOinfo.com/The_News/Latest_News/VZAccess_for_Mac_for_Kyocera_K
PC_650_Released_%28KPC650%29_20050822525/>

It should work.

--
Edmund William White
http://www.djedwhite.com
ewwhite at mac.com

> Everything you need to know can be found at:
> http://www.EVDOinfo.com/The_News/Latest_News/VZAccess_for_Mac_for_Kyocera_KP
> C_650_Released_%28KPC650%29_20050822525/
>
> I bought one last week. It arrived the next day and installed without a
> hitch.

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the URL, but the site requires registration.

Would you mind giving us the "skinny" on this card? It's totally new to me.

Do you insert it and you get wireless broad band internet connection
anywhere there's a cell tower? Is it connected through your cell phone, or
is the card "it"? Is it a flat rate monthly subscription, or does it go by
the minutes used, or per KB transferred? Is the service all over the
country, or spotty? How secure is the data transfer?

TIA and best,

Henry