[Ti] Titanium Life Expectancy

Kaskudoo kaskudoo at freenet.de
Mon Feb 20 08:27:39 PST 2006

i bought my tibook g4 400 in later 2001
i used it 80% of the time (meaning that it ran day and night)
last year (summer) all of the suddon i didn't get any more picture -
ext. monitor works fine .... turns out to be the logic board :(
i still have it, but i don't use it anymore ... got myself an imac to
replace it, but i still believe that is was 'snappier' than the newer
imac (g5) ....
i guess at some point i will replace the logic board ... but not
anytime soon, sincei really don't have the spare money for it :)