[Ti] Probably dead Ti

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Wed Jul 5 10:29:18 PDT 2006

On Jul 5, 2006, at 11:10 AM, Lisbeth Zachs wrote:

> You should have a hardware test CD if you can localise your
> original CD:s

Yeah, I should give it a try (duh!).

> I keep repeating and noticing that it makes a difference on the old
> Ti.s to check that all the screws are well seated at the bottom
> _and_ under the keyboard. Also that none of the small magnets under
> the keyboard has come loose and ended up in the wrong place.

I'll check the magnets, but I think they are all there. The screws
are tight.

> Can you (still?) start it in T-mode?

I'll give it a try, but it didn't work before.

> Have you checked that it isn't just your screen which is faulty?

It shouldn't be, but I will try the external monitor.

The only magnet that I have loose is behind my panel, one of those
ones that hold the panel closed.

Thanks,

John