[Ti] OT - digital workflow

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Tue Jul 11 14:17:12 PDT 2006

I am not a fan of iPhoto at all, the biggest problem is that iPhoto
takes the pictures and makes its own directories and I just dont like
the folders by date.

2 programs I use are JAlbum (http://jalbum.net/index.jsp - Free and
multi platform) and CocoViewX (http://www.stalkingwolf.net/software/
cocoviewx/ - Free)

Jalbum is great for making web sites full of photos as it does lots
of work for you and you can tweak the heck out of it.
CocoViewX is nice as it lets you look at photos.  I do wish the crop
feature was better but its good for Free and on the Mac.

-- Scott