[Ti] MacBook Pro 17" released

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Mon May 1 08:16:31 PDT 2006

At 12:26 PM -0500, 4/26/06, Chris Olson wrote:

>On Apr 26, 2006, at 11:47 AM, Lisbeth Zachs wrote:
>
>>Please visit an Apple shop and test the MacBook with PS  the way
>>you're using Photoshop if you think you're doing more extreme work
>>and demanding than stressed advertisers. :-)
>
>Unfortunately I consider Photoshop a "lightweight" as far as applications go.

Given that you don't consider Photoshop do be a worthy application
that pushes the limits of the processor, wouldn't you then agree that
you are outside the envelope of the 'typical' user? Aren't your uses
just a bit towards the extreme?

--

Robert Ameeti

Thinking good thoughts is not enough, doing good deeds is not enough, seeing others follow your good examples is enough.
~ Doug Horton