[Ti] Wireless/National/Email/Internet/Ti/Macbook

Raymond J. Mas rjmas1 at comcast.net
Tue May 30 06:50:23 PDT 2006

I have a similar, somewhat related question. Next month our family is going
to visit Grandma in FL. She has no internet connection (or a computer for
that matter). What are my options for connecting my PowerBook to the
internet? Are there any WiFi services available? I don't need a permanent
connection, as I seldom travel. But I do need to keep in touch with work,
and I'd like to do it from her house.

Ray
rjmas1 at comcast.net