[Ti] [OT?] Macworld keynote

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Wed Jan 10 08:00:55 PST 2007

I agree somewhat Seymour. It remains to be seen how robust the phone
is, I'm disappointed that he went with one carrier - especially as it
isn't mine, and I honestly - as a 60-ish person, don't want all that
20 something video stuff. However, when I look at other smart-phones
that have the capabilities that I do want - bluetooth, email, etc, I
find the price about the same, especially when you add on memory cards.

David