[Ti] Bluetooth problems

Scott Strehlow strehlow at usermail.com
Wed Dec 10 04:21:46 PST 2008

You might want to try Missing Sync for Blackberry.

http://www.markspace.com/products/blackberry/blackberry-sync-mac-software.html

I've been using Missing Sync for Palm with my PDA.  It works great.  I
have not used the Blackberry version, but I suspect that they share
most code, and it likely works well too.

Scott