[Ti] Bluetooth problems

mystshummer hummer at mysterygirl.net
Wed Dec 10 09:54:02 PST 2008

Scott, thanks for responding. I do have the Missing Sync for the PDA
before the World Edition Blackberry. I used it for the last Sony Clie
and it was usually pretty good. I was able to use Vindigo on it also.
One big problem though - the Ti had been sent to Apple and when it
was returned, they had installed a slightly different OS and I can
not get the HotSync to work at all. Missing Sync relies on Palm
Software, and without the two important components for the Conduits -
it will not work.

Again, I've tried everything. Totally uninstalling Palm Software,
even invisible files and any traces of it. I installed it again and
the same thing. I can not get the Hot Sync to open.

I wrote to Missing Sync because I do have this previous version, I'd
like to download the new one for the Storm - I don't think it relies
on anything with Palm including Hot Sync.  If you have another
version of the software you're supposed to get it for just $20 -- not
the full $39. The license key, etc for some reason isn't working and
I did send them an email complete with the receipt that I do own the
software. No word. It's now been a week.

What bothers me is the Bluetooth adapter that I insert into the USB
does not work and is no longer visible with System Profiler. Plugging
the Storm into the other USB port also does not show up. In fact -
nothing shows -- iPod, etc. One minute it's all working and after a
restart nothing. Pocket Mac has a driver update along with new
Software for the Storm.

The real issue is the USB problem.

http://www.mysterygirl.net/hummergirl.html