[Ti] PAL on TiBook?

Read Weaver rweaver at igc.org
Sun Jul 20 18:27:04 PDT 2008

Unfortunately, my TiBook is older than that--it has the Combo Drive,
not the Super Drive (Matshita CD-RW CW-8121). It sounds like VLC will
work. (I've also seen that there's a firmware hack that should work,
"AX21"--maybe I'll try that at some point.)

I'd like to know even though I don't have any non-US DVDs at the
moment, because I'm deciding whether to buy a cheaper non-US version
of an out-of-print DVD, or the more expensive US version.