[Ti] where's the "short"?

Dennis Fazio dfz at mac.com
Fri Sep 26 13:27:35 PDT 2008

On Sep 25, 2008, at 11:40 PM, J Winter wrote:

>  We'll be taking it apart next week or the following. First, I am
> ordering the parts i KNOW I need. I am trying to figure out if
> there's anything else I KNOW I should order, so I could order it at
> same time.

You may want to look into MacService (www.macservice.com). I've used
them a couple of times. I believe they will do a diagnostic for you
and tell you what needs fixing for a pretty low price (maybe shipping
charges only) if you decide not to follow through. That would be handy
if it turns out to require a logic board replacement, which may not be
cost effective. You don't want to spend a lot of money on other parts
only to then learn you need an expensive logic board.

--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com