Ink application glitch

Kerry Bowen kbowen at hunterlink.net.au
Sun Mar 16 12:35:26 PST 2003

Hello to those on the list.  I'm usually a lurker, but now have a problem.

I'm running OSX 10.2.3  I want to use the Inkwell application.  Doesn't
work for me and my Wacom USB tablet. Have a friend who has the same
problem. Tried installing OSX on a second partition - not helpful either
- still fails to bring up the Inkwell box on screen (altough it came up
on screen very briefly  but would not take text on my first attempt to
use it on either partitions).  Anyone got any ideas re a workaround for
this?

Kerry Bowen