A cure for writer's block

cheshirekat cheshirekat at cheshirekat.com
Wed Mar 19 09:01:19 PST 2003

I'm addicted to word games. Unfortunately, there aren't a whole lot
that I liked on my old Mac. So, when I got my new PowerBook, I set out
to find word games that I could really enjoy. I think they help me a
lot when I get a case of writer's block in the middle of an essay
almost due.

So, if anyone is interested in word games that you don't have to play
on the internet, check out:

<http://www.sphera-soft.com/> specifically, this game
<http://www.sphera-soft.com/nomia.dmg.gz>

I just found this game yesterday and already paid the registration fee
last night. I'd sure like to know about any other free or shareware
word games others like that are of good quality and aren't made just
for kids.

cheshirekat