[X-Apps] iSync Crashes

John McGilvary jmcgilvary at mac.com
Sun Jan 25 07:56:55 PST 2004

For some reason, out of the blue, I am unable to open and run iSync.
Here are the results of the crash log:
*******Command: iSync
*******Path:    /Applications/iSync.app/Contents/MacOS/iSync
*******Version: ??? (???)
*******PID:     474
*******Thread:  Unknown
*******Link (dyld) error:
*******dyld: /Applications/iSync.app/Contents/MacOS/iSync can't open
library:
/System/Library/Frameworks/*******IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/
IOBluetooth  (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
I have no Bluetooth devices, nor did I ever select any in the
preferences.
I have deleted the package and all preferences etc associated with the
name isync (FIND) but after reinstalling, I get the same issue again.
Since I cannot open, I cannot adjust any possible preference issues.

Is it possible to reinstall the package as a whole, and just wipe out
the original package?
Or, do I just need to install the Bluetooth package again?
Oh, yes, this is a repeat. but did not get any help before, so will try
again.

Thanks,
John