[X-SW] dates in iPhoto

Kim kphillips3 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 11:34:01 PST 2005

I am wanting to make smart folders using the dates the pictures were
taken. Several months ago I successfully did this by setting the title
to the date. This worked fine since the date format was day, month
year. Now the only date format I can get is month, day year. So making
a smart folder with the criteria of title contains July 2004 does not
work since the title is something like July 4, 2004. This worked
previously, what am I doing wrong now? I am running OSX10.2.8 and
iPhoto 4.0.3

Thanks,
Eric